Everyone is unique in looks, actions, and how they behave. Their habits or actions may seem a little more quirkier to others, but remember we are all unique. Feel free to leave comments below, so I can get to know you better too!
- When watching TV I hum the jingles on the commercials without even knowing I am doing this.
- I’m a WW (Weight Watchers) member going on my 5th Lifetime status, guess I’m a food addict.
- I have hidden money when traveling in different coat pockets, purses and parts of my suitcase and I forget the money is there. Hiding the money helps me feel a little more secure in case I’m mugged. While packing for the next trip I usually find the hidden money! (an extra $20.00 always comes in handy)
- I take my empty wallet outside on a full moon and howl three times for luck!
- I spend a lot of time walking around the house looking for things I’ve just put down. I find the item later in the strangest places. Refrigerator, in a drawer or right on the bed in plain view!
- I have a travel drawer packed and re-stocked after a trip. I’m always ready to go on a trip in a very short time
- In my 40’s overweight, overworked I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis and Fibromyalgia. The Doctor said I would never get off medication. I fired him and took charge of my own health. I’ve never regretted it!
- I have a condition called “Tripophobia” – fear of not having any travel booked
- I inherited the Gene DRD4 – Wanderlust- from my father
- The book “The Secret” is on the back of my commode. I read the book and follow the inspirations everyday!
Ok…….. It’s your turn. Comments below please!